Pages

01 December, 2009

If you can't be on time, be early

My friend Buck Campbell, pictured left, was the first participant to arrive for Sunday's Lighted Christmas Ball workshop. He made four, had enough lights for more, and was one of the last guests to leave. It wouldn't surprise me to drive out to his home on McKnight Mill Road and see a dozen or more Lighted Christmas Balls. The truth is, Buck is a kid at heart, and there's no point in telling you his age because you wouldn't believe me. Buck is a member of Summit Rotary and maybe the first Chartered Life Underwriter in North Carolina.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. if anyone has any pictures of Buck, I'd love it if you'd email me a copy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Thanks for stopping by. We'd love to include images or video of your Lighted Christmas Balls. Mailto:lightedchristmasballs@gmail.com along with your street address, city, and state.